Join our team for the fantastic Prudential RideLondon on Sunday 16 August 2020 to help us provide life-changing support for children with disabilities and their families in Africa.
With a minimum pledge to raise £200 for the 46 mile route, or £500 for the 100 mile route, join the 25,000 others cycling from the beautiful Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, though the closed London roads, through the scenic hills of Surrey and finishing off in style at The Mall.
Why do we need you?
Our vision is to serve children with disabilities and their families everywhere in Africa. Thousands of children with disabilities in poverty-driven communities do not have access to medical care or education. We aim to bridge this gap through various projects including a special needs primary school, an epilepsy outreach programme and vocational training so young individuals are able to adopt a permanent and useful job within the community. Our great cause can only be made possible through fundraising, so if you believe that you have the potential to join us and help us in our efforts, REGISTER NOW!
What you will receive from us:
● An Accomplish Team t-shirt
● Tips and coaching hints from a pro cyclist
● You will remain connected via Strava so all progress can be monitored and help can be given should it be needed
● An opportunity to meet the trustees of Accomplish UK Trust to see the outstanding work and impact the charity makes
● An invitation to join the team for a social event after the race
● Fundraising tips to help you raise as much money as possible
Please share this opportunity far and wide - it's a fantastic event, raising money for a fantastic cause!
Contact email@example.com for more information.