RideLondon goes nationwide this August!
Time & Location
About The Event
RideLondon proposes three distances:
- 19 miles for modest riders in search of a challenge
- 46 miles for riders who want to push their boundaries
- 100 miles for riders who want to go all out
or free-wheeling for cyclists and riders of any non-motorised vehicle, from scooters to skateboards to roller skates, who want to set their own distance of 1km or more.
Here's how to take part and raise money for Accomplish Children's Trust, to help us reach more disabled children in Africa:
1. Please visit www.myridelondon.co.uk/register and select your distance or choose to freecycle, then click to register.
2. To set up your own fundraising page, please visit https://accomplishchildrenstrust.enthuse.com/cf/ride-london and then click on "Fundraise for us" at the top of the screen. You will then be taken through the steps to set up your sponsorship page.
3. Send an email to all your friends and relations encouraging them to sponsor you, with a link to your fundraising page.
Thank you for your support. Happy cycling!